Sailor Moon Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Moon Forever

Moon Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chibiusa annoying? (The neverending question)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sailor Vesta
Chibi Usa
Chibi Usa
Sailor Vesta

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2006-08-12

Chibiusa annoying? (The neverending question) Empty
PostSubject: Chibiusa annoying? (The neverending question)   Chibiusa annoying? (The neverending question) EmptySun 13 Aug - 21:59

This is a problem that many sites and forums have discussed. Is ChibiUsa annoying? Why/why not?

I think ChibiUsa is cute. I do not agree with people that say she is annoying. I mean, kids sometimes get on your nerves, but they always make you think they're cute no matter how much you were upset on them. ChibiUsa is a sweetie and I think people should not judge her so hard. I also like her relationship with Pegasus, it is so nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sailorpage.xhost.ro
Bunnylove
Admin
Admin
Bunnylove

Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Chibiusa annoying? (The neverending question)   Chibiusa annoying? (The neverending question) EmptySun 13 Aug - 22:41

I don't agree : sure, she 's cute but often, she's really annoying : it would be a lie to tell the contrary : when she wants to flirt wither her dad : i think it's crazy Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mooncollection.skyblog.com
Bunnymint
Ami-chan
Ami-chan
Bunnymint

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2006-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Chibiusa annoying? (The neverending question)   Chibiusa annoying? (The neverending question) EmptyMon 14 Aug - 20:59

She only annoys me in Sailor Moon R and some what in Sailor Moon S. But I started to accept her in Super S.
Back to top Go down
Alarm
Ami-chan
Ami-chan
Alarm

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2006-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Chibiusa annoying? (The neverending question)   Chibiusa annoying? (The neverending question) EmptySun 3 Sep - 0:35

Chibi Usa can think she KNOWS EVERYTHING, when we are first introduced to her in the "R" series... she is very stuck-up sometimes, likes to act better than Usagi, and is generally only interested in having things her way.

But... that's because she is an only child, and is sent away from her parents from the future to live with strangers... and she is also a CHILD, mind you, and the psychology of children is needlessly to say very different from older people.

I can understand why Chibi Usa acted the way she did in the beginning... she was scared, confused, and trying to deal with things as best as she could. She does mature greatly as the series progresses, and she is able to show her "better" side, I believe.

But overall, she can act annoying, but really... just give her a chance to shine! One must also understand why she acts annoying, as well.

Yay, now my essay on her is done!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shojomecha
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chibiusa annoying? (The neverending question)   Chibiusa annoying? (The neverending question) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chibiusa annoying? (The neverending question)
Page 1 of 1