Sailor Moon Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Moon Forever

Moon Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did you watch the episodes first?

Go down 
+2
Bunnymint
Sailor Vesta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sailor Vesta
Chibi Usa
Chibi Usa
Sailor Vesta

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2006-08-12

How did you watch the episodes first? Empty
PostSubject: How did you watch the episodes first?   How did you watch the episodes first? EmptyMon 14 Aug - 11:12

Did you watch them on tv or did you find them on the internet? Was it dub or sub? ... other comments.

I first watched Sailormoon when I was a little kid. It was few years after the communist regime fell in our contry, so the times were pretty tough: there was only one actor who tried to do all the voices translating them to Romanian. Rolling Eyes But even if it was like this, I fell in love with the show as every girl my age and I started to collect stickers an all Very Happy .
After some years, I remembered my old favourite show and I watched some episodes on the Internet... and I guess I'm in love with the show again ^^
Back to top Go down
http://sailorpage.xhost.ro
Bunnymint
Ami-chan
Ami-chan
Bunnymint

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2006-08-02

PostSubject: Re: How did you watch the episodes first?   How did you watch the episodes first? EmptyMon 14 Aug - 20:57

I watched the first sailor moon episode when I was going to be 15. That is the time when cartoon network began to show them.
Back to top Go down
Bunnylove
Admin
Admin
Bunnylove

Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: How did you watch the episodes first?   How did you watch the episodes first? EmptyMon 14 Aug - 21:01

I watched the episodes on TV when I was 8 years old
Back to top Go down
http://mooncollection.skyblog.com
Alarm
Ami-chan
Ami-chan
Alarm

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2006-08-03

PostSubject: Re: How did you watch the episodes first?   How did you watch the episodes first? EmptyTue 15 Aug - 10:08

Like most girls, I started watching it in middle school, on the Cartoon Network - and my love blossomed from there. I had internet access so I quickly learned about the entire series and stuff, even about the seasons that weren't translated Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shojomecha
Moon
Chibi Chibi
Chibi Chibi
Moon

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: How did you watch the episodes first?   How did you watch the episodes first? EmptyWed 13 Jun - 19:48

Lol I can't remember,but I think I watched Sailor Moon Fox Kids first.It was on 6:00 am and then changed to 8:00 am.Then I watched it on Cartoon Network and Then WB Kids.I began to watch Sailor Moon,when I was 10.
Back to top Go down
sailor zoom
Ami-chan
Ami-chan
sailor zoom

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2006-08-10

PostSubject: Re: How did you watch the episodes first?   How did you watch the episodes first? EmptyWed 13 Jun - 23:03

I watched them first on TV (le club do Laughing ) and many years after on internet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you watch the episodes first?   How did you watch the episodes first? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you watch the episodes first?
Page 1 of 1